size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
08-12-2017, 03:14 AM

He chuckled a bit as Ashmedai got his mom's name wrong, then promptly correcting himself. Well, it would seem he remembered her. In what ways he wasn't sure, his mom had been busy trying to care for him and his siblings, but also tried to integrate herself into Imperium life from what he could remember. He knew she and Valentine had been good friends, nothing beyond that thought. "She's doing fine. Still running around and trying to be a mom and stuff." He shrugged a bit, not really sure what else to say about her. From what he saw, she was doing fine. But in reality, he didn't know she was struggling with herself. Struggling with her depression that had cropped up again recently. He was about to ask Ash about his parents, but before he could open his mouth to ask the question, the other male had said his mother was dead. Well...good thing he didn't ask then, right? That would have been pretty awkward...

"My condolences. Really." He said, dipping his head. He figured it wasn't easy losing a parent. He had never known his father, so the only thing he felt for him was hatred for abandoning them. His younger siblings had lost their father to sickness, and they had been crushed by it.

Ashmedai went on to say he was a loner, going around to the packs to find out about them, then he questioned him about what he thought about the other packs. Truth be told, he wasn't sure. He hadn't gone to meet any of the other alphas, wasn't sure if he really wanted to. What was the point? "Well...I'm not sure. I haven't gone to meet any of them, we've been pretty secluded and I prefer to keep it that way. Granted if I ever did run into another alpha, I'd probably find out if it's worth forging an alliance. Not making friends with other alphas makes it easier and makes things less complicated for say...raids, and shit like that. I mean, if you were friends with an alpha who was the enemy of another alpha you became friends with and they called for your help, what would you do?" Dragon questioned him then. It was something he himself always pondered, but in the end didn't really come up with any solutions. He supposed if a situation ever came up like that he could decline aiding either pack, but then that would probably make one or the other hate him or something. It was much simpler, in his opinion, to keep the other packs in a neutral stance or...well, at arms length, so to speak.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.