gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-14-2017, 04:23 AM

If Hirondelle could have seen Heather's cheeks flushed. Attractive? In what way, her head tried to wrap around it as she sheepishly smiled letting out a laugh as she lowered her head. Trying to hide the embarassment in her eyes. She looked back up then though her tail giving a soft wag. "You're one to talk, you've got a more interesting coat pattern than mine." Heather had always been proud of her appaloose spots, but the way the white danced across her pelt was like clouds in a dark sky. It somehow brought her breath away.

"No problem, try jumping on my back that should do it." Heather got as close to the rock as she could. Turning so she was at an angle, hoping that dell could then step on her and get on solid ground. Her tail off to the side as she looked up with her blue eyes. Hoping that this didn't go bad and end up in some sort of disaster.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.