gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-14-2017, 08:38 AM
He apparently couldn't catch a break recently. What with his siblings now being in the lands and his children vanishing. Perhaps it was better this way though. His children were a pawful and his siblings weren't fond of his children in the least, all because abba said they inherited his sins. It was a load of crap though.

He shook his head and kept moving. It was probably best to put as much distance between himself and Gabriel as he could. Abba would have Gabe's head if he knew that he wasn't attacked on sight. He rounded a boulder and came to a stop. His sunset eyes blinked as he took in the sight. A woman stranded and another looking like she wanted to be used as a stepping stone. He heard the words before about coat patterns and couldn't help the smirk that tugged at his lips.

If it was looks they wanted he had em.

He approached them and barked out a laugh. "your gonna end up getting a hefty bruise and maybe a broken back if you let her do that. I've a better idea though." and with that he was launching himself up the path he figured she had taken. Of course it took a minute before he was up on the same rock as her. He was bigger than normal wolves so it took him a little less time than some. His aim was to be directly next to the splattered woman. Might as well play the hero while he was at it. As he made it up there he stuck his tail out and steadied himself.

He gave her a half smirk half smile as he turned his eyes to her. He spoke quietly to her then in an attempt to keep her calm and get her to work with him. "Guessing you decided you have a fear of heights.... I want you to trust me, I'm going to grab your scruff and back you off this rock. Your gonna close your eyes and when it's all said and done you'll be on the ground." he waited to see if she was going to trust him first. No point in making her uncomfortable if he didn't have to.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.