gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-14-2017, 06:10 PM

His brother seemed intent to let him drag him like a rag doll. Fine by Sam. At least his brother wouldn't die by starvation.

He shook his head and gave a huge of laughter at the face gabe made. Honestly he was being such a child over this. It wasn't like Raph or Mike could see him. Nah they were to busy with their heads up Abba's ass probably. He gave his brother an unammused stare. "Yeah and I would of just loved to watch you flail down there but where exactly would that get either of us?" he lifted a brow. He knew his brother couldn't see but it was habit to treat him like he could. "Swallow your damn pride, it's a sin you know." he gave a chuckle and smirked. Goody twoshoes gabby wasn't one to sin he knew.

And with that he turned and moved off a few feet and sat again in his spot. His eyes were like fire, burning into Gabe's very soul as they watched him. He could smell the fear, taste it. Gabe feared him for some stupid reason. That or what Abba would do if he found out Gabe even let Sam live. "Fear me or Abba? Cause I can't remember the first or last time I ever laid harm to your betraying ass. But I do remember pain as I was marked by Abba and had my heart ripped from my chest by those I thought were my family." he was calm. There was a not of anger burried deep in his tone but he hid it well.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.