gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-14-2017, 07:38 PM

He snorted at Gabe's comment about him being one to talk. Honestly did he still believe the load of crap Abba fed him? He must if he didn't see the wrong in that.

One couldn't fall if there was nothing to fall from.

His tail lashed as he eyed Gabe. Honestly what did he seek to accomplish? Probably for Sam to attack him so he could say he at least tried. Well it wasn't gonna happen nor was Gabe going to rile him any further. His rage was not true rage. No yet anyway. This was merely truth that only he saw. "You don't know rage Gabby. My rage has long since passed, brother, this is merely truth. The truth you and your kin deny. You hurt me, not Abba, not my own choice to love equally, but you and your kin's decision to not see truth." now he was practically preaching. He hated to do so but it was what his siblings knew and what they responded to best.

He let out a sigh through his nose. This was probably going right over his brothers fucking head. He figured his brothers were too damn brainwashed to see what they were becoming and what they had truly lost. "Do you even see what you are losing? The family you have lost out on because you blindly follow what your told by a man who would destroy the very innocence you are suppose to protect? The wrongs you commit for his higher purpose? What about my children screaming and crying as he condemned them and murdered their mothers, and maimed me seemed like a gods work to you?" he started out almost shouting at Gabe. But his voice dropped lower and lower, until it was a whisper. The pain in his voice as he remembered hearing the cries of his six innocent children. The children he would still proudly defend.

He whispered so quietly then that Gabe may not even hear it if he wasn't listening. "I'm not the one that sinned, I'm not the one that needs saving. You and our brothers are."

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.