Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-01-2013, 04:40 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

Mercianne nodded her head politely as Gargoyle declined Toprak's offer of trading places and then excused himself in search of some other place to wait out the storm. She watched as his large, dark figure exited the doorway of the caverns and then disappeared into the storm. He was a hardy wolf if there ever was one, a good reflection of the strength and compassion that was the Glaciem pack and the wolves of the north. She was certain he would be able to find shelter elsewhere.

Attention back upon her, smiling, her friend reminded her that they were free to rest now. "I guess we can," she responded with a little nod of her head, sliding herself back down onto her stomach and curling up in place as Toprak offered her a bit more room. Assuming she was taking up too little place because he brought attention to it, Merci relaxed her body slightly, allowing her curled limbs to uncurl a little and take up a little more room within the cave. "I know you aren't," she said, resting her head upon the cave floor, "but I'm comfortable like this."