gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-17-2017, 07:50 AM

His brother declined his advances and he gave a chuckle. It was deep and guttural. He would come eventually. Abba wouldn't let him have a relationship with a male the way Sam would. When he said he should leave Sam stepped to the side. Though his tongue came out and aimed a quick kiss to his brothers cheek. He knew it would be difficult for gabe to leave abba but he hoped he would at least think on his own for it. "think on it brother, find me should you need to speak. I'll not force your paw, but I will ask that you think for yourself. He will never allow you to love who you want so try to think about your future." he was being the kindest he could. These situations were delicate he knew. He knew how it felt to be labeled. But there was nothing to truly fall from.

He watched as his brother passed him. His scent in the moment likely filling his nose. Testosterone, musk, and even arousal. A scent Gabe probably had never smelled from another male. He smirked at this. His voice came correcting his brother, "Samael." his eyes fell on his brothers backside. He had to admit it wasn't a bad view. But then again his brother wouldn't allow him just yet. He'd have to settle with others for now. He watched him leave before finally a word broke his lips and a tear rolled from his eye. He was alone again. "Goodbye Gabby. May we meet again, dear one."and with that he moved further into the caves. He needed some time to himself now.

-exit-

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.