Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
08-18-2017, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2017, 08:37 PM by Lirika.)

Greetings to mi amigos on Ardent!

Lirika, in her final year of being fully fertile, is gonna have some babies! Samael is going to father the pups, and as such they will have some half siblings through him a year older.

Lirika is in Fiori, so the pups will have somewhere safe to grow up. She's going to raise them how her tradition dictates, and they will learn Russian as their first language. They'll be learning about the Old Gods through her, and follow the traditions of her people in that their first solo hunt will gain them an accessory of your choice. They will be things like feathers, a necklace with claws, etc. Things you can get from an animal. (The option for her to take them to the motherland to have the ritual performed is very much available, if enough people are up for it.) Her lineage is as follows; Aurora (mother), Magnus (father), Aurora's parents. (further lineage available upon request, just PM Lirika and I'll send them to you)

(NOTE: Samael may not be present/active in the lives of these children!) Samael is a loner, who's estranged family is essentially Catholic. He doesn't follow their religion anymore, though. Within his estranged family, he has four siblings by blood. He is a rather chaotic character, who is a good dude deep down. He has potential followers of dark alignment, and children cut of the same cloth. They question/disdain authority of most/all forms. Further information about his lineage can be found here.

DISCOUNTS:
50% off of height to 41", 25% off the extra inch (to 42")
25% off of Albinism
25% off of Full Abnormal Colour
25% off of Regular Shaped Marking(s)

THE FORM:

Code:
<b>OOC Name:</b>
<b>Character Name:</b>
<b>AGAB:</b> (assigned gender at birth)
<b>Gender:</b> (nonbinary, male, female, etc)
<b>Appearance:</b> 150+ words plz (reference optional but appreciated)
<b>Personality:</b> 150+ words plz
<b>Roleplay Sample:</b>

Lirika has a lot of white wolves in her lineage and limited fancy markings, very basic designs. Her mother was 38" and her father 35". So a fairly tall, plain white wolf would be likely coming from her. Samael has a mysterious genealogy, though he inherited the blue skin from his father.

Designs by me are below, and will most likely be constantly updated because I love making them! Asena will be adding more below as well! Eye colour can be changed. (Green, ORANGE, yellow, SILVER, blue, purple are the colours in the lineage) They can also inherit Samael's blue skin. If you request, I can alter a design for you to fit these parameters, no worries.

[Image: 2C3cqGL.png?1]

[Image: DiDdZ5T.png?1]

[Image: OSQnkQC.png?1]

[Image: hfNdVqZ.png?1]

[Image: p8pNGP3.png?1]

[Image: XCFn4N9.png?1]