gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
08-20-2017, 09:31 PM

Roza's gaze landed on the brightly colored woman that had joined them at the founding of Dragoste as she turned her head to look out across the territory. She watched her for a moment, seeing the bundle of herbs in her mouth. Ah, she was a healer! It was a job that she had always respected and a skill she envied. She turned toward the lady and walked closer so that they could speak easily. She smiled gently when she dropped her herbs to greet her. The sadness in the woman's smile and the softness of her voice worried Roza a bit, but she tried not to show it right away. One thing Roza hated was others fretting over her emotions if anything was bothering her. That was why she kept a happy expression on her face as much as possible around anyone other than Ganta. Of course she had no idea if this woman felt the same way she did about it, but for now she wouldn't pry.

"Oh, nothing in particular! I just wanted to say hello. I'm afraid I didn't catch your name the last time we met... Would you forgive me and tell me what it is?" After that little mystery was solved Roza glanced down at the small bundle of herbs she had gathered so far with a pleased smile and a gentle wag of her tail. "It seems like the herbs are plentiful this year! Are you finding everything you need?" This is what alphas did, right? Make sure their pack members were happy and had everything they needed to continue to be happy? Roza was happy to be the softer of the two in their partnership. Ganta could protect them and make sure everyone was safe. Roza just wanted everyone to be happy and cared for as well. "If there's anything you can't find here I'd be happy to go with you to find it!"

Talk Abbey Others