Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-21-2017, 04:52 PM

The decent was slow, each step measured and precise. Dell kept her eyes rooted to her paws, watching where she was walking though she desperately wanted to observe the world around her as the pair moved down. Each quick glance out away from the small ledge she and Quill had perched themselves on sent an unpleasant wave of dizziness through her that helped to cement her gaze back to what was literally right in front of her.

Finally though the wall melded into the ground and she jumped the last bit of the way down, and in that instant she was off, tail high over her rump, beating the air as she raced along the pit's outer wall. Then she stopped, gazing at the opposite side of the hole and craned her neck. Squinting and rump pushed into the stone wall Dell could just make out the outer rim of the opposite wall.

The dappled girl slowly made her way back towards her "companion" observing the sparse vegetation and the way the stone around them cut through the sun's rays. Quill spoke and Dell stopped, ears twitching and gaze lowered. "I don't know if I was expecting anything, but I am glad I did it." Then she looked the other woman in the eyes, a genuine smile playing across her lips. "Thank you..."  Her voice trailed for a moment and she suddenly felt the need to explain. "I know I kinda sprung the idea on you and uh... you've been very... accommodating." Her tail wagged slightly, there was a clear nervousness to her tone though she did her best to hide it. "I'll probably keep exploring a little longer and I don't really expect you to uh, stay down here. I won't disturb you again."

Well today anyways.

Speech

[Image: 2lvy346.png]