Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-24-2017, 12:26 PM
Goodness, these children were just fountains of energy, weren't they? Shaking her ebony and gold head, Razi reflected on how she certainly wouldn't be in any hurry to produce offspring of her own. She lacked the energy to keep up with them for too long, her personality naturally being quite relaxed and easy-going compared to even her adult family members for the most part. Plus alone-time was a precious commodity one had to give up when they had pups in the den. How Pyralis did this Razi could not understand. Leaning into the little firecracker Razi whispered, "Ah, but I only divulge secrets if I get something of equal value, little one. Best save the bargaining for when you're a tad older and have something to trade when you want information." She never claimed she'd be the fun aunt.

She was playing with what to say to the youngsters when Ashiel seemed to lose his energy for a bit and Pyralis seized the opportunity presented to her. "I'm always up for a chat, I'll be nearby." she responded, flicking her tail in farewell while she debated whether to head off a little ways and get a better understanding of the canyon