gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-25-2017, 07:05 AM

He wasn't alone for vary long, but it had been long enough that he was able to calm down his panting. He wasn't aware of anyone else up and out at this time. He didn't see Rory at first, but he could hear the boy approach. Then the younger male spoke and Frost smiled and nodded his head. He noted how tall he was growing, surely he would get some good height from his father and he was beginning to show signs of springing into adult hood.

"Good morning to you as well and yes my morning run. I try to every morning to keep myself in shape" he replied his tail gently thumping the ground. "And you? Out patrolling this morning?"

Frost knew that the younger male was the heir so he could only assume that Ruadhri practiced what his mother would do. He wasn't sure how far his training was, but he was sure he would be old enough for patrols. Then again they had wolves his age disappear from the pack which was worrying. It almost made him hope that Faite or another pack member wasn't to far and would be there to back him up if trouble arose.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0