gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Cormalin

Meili?s reaction to Detestes arrival wasn?t as pronounced as her reaction to his own approach. A slight smile tugged at the corners of his maw as she gave a polite greeting to Deteste?s introduction. Her answer to his own question had been a nod, and she had seemed to be about to answer vocally when Deteste had arrived. The hesitation he could understand. If she had only ever been a rogue all her life, with the only experience of a pack being horrible, then joining a pack, any pack, would be a big step. And not a little frightening, he thought sympathetically. He had to give her praise for her courage though.

Deteste?s reply to Cormalin?s inquiry brought a smile to the older male?s face, and he answered Deteste with a wider smile. ?I?ve heard that your Territory is a beautiful place. Perhaps someday our packs will have a meet? It?s good to see new places. Valhalla is a land of plains and patches of forest. Beautiful place, but I have never seen a mangrove in my life..? Mismatched eyes twinkled with good humor as he allowed Deteste to veer the subject away from possible joining of either pack. ?A hunt does sound good. As long as it?s not rabbits. I?ll leave those to younger and faster wolves.? He smiled to Meili. Her light frame and long legs were perfect for hunting bunnies.