Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-24-2017, 11:49 PM

The fog didn't bother him as they continued forward. Instead most of his interest was on Faine as he kept one ear trained on her as he picked up on her curiosity. He hadn't explained much of his family (or anything about him really) to Faine so he didn't mind the questions. "yeah he's my sibling. There's four of us - me, Dragon, Gryphon, and Lykos." He made sure to spit out Lykos' name with a fair bit of spite behind it. "We don't really talk about Lykos though." Or at least he was content not to. His traitorous brother could die for all he cared, but then again that was too much of a mercy for his case.

"Then there's my younger half siblings, Afrit, Charm, Arke, and Okami." Them he didn't mind so much. They weren't annoying, didn't bother him, and overall seemed to show more of an interest in being productive members of the pack rather than starting drama and being traitors. It was funny how the children of a male he had disliked ended up better than some of his own siblings.

His gaze drifted towards Faine as he tried to get an idea of their surroundings. Judging by her expression there wasn't anything useful nearby which was somewhat of a disappointment. Then again it meant they could go forward with the raid so it wasn't too much of a loss. Either way it was easy to tell he was eager for a fight.

"Any luck finding anything?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]