gems
size
build
player
07-01-2013, 07:49 PM
ooc;; sorry crappy x.x

Liste

and i ran, i ran so far away

She couldn't help but be glad that Aria wasn't upset with her. Liste had been sure that she would be in deep for this, that the pack would be upset that she had gone out and fought the cat on her own the way she had. Luckily, she had been wrong about Ludicael. Perhaps she needed to have a little more faith in her pack, and let go of all of her paranoia. She accepted Aria's playful nudge with a chuckle, but was careful to show that she had absorbed every word of her advice. Noted. I certainly wouldn't want that happening again. I'll keep my eyes and ears open from here on out. No cats would threaten her home again. Not as long as she was ready for them.

As Aria examined the bobcat, Liste watched another unfamiliar packmate come on the scene. She nodded politely to her as she awaited more words from the Borealis. I wouldn't say I was so much injured as a little scratched. Of course she was downplaying the injuries a bit. The adrenaline that still pumped through her veins kept the pain at bay, and Liste was reluctant to be sidelined for recovery. She was raised tougher than that.

Now she acknowledged the newcomer with a grin, accepting her compliment warmly. Thank you, stranger. My name is Liste, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Tagged: Aria, Ramelia | Word Count: 231