ardent

I could really use a wish so can those airplanes be like shooting stars?

Leshia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-28-2017, 06:48 PM

Leshia shook the salt water from her coat, her nose wrinkling at the bitterness of the water and the smell of bird droppings but she smirked anyway. The cacophony of calls meant that she was in the right place. She gazed up at a beautiful cluster of tropical birds and of course there were seagulls nearby as well, there were always seagulls. She growled lightly at the birds. Seagulls were the worst, suitable for stuffing dens and little else but the fancy plumes of the other birds would make a worthy sacrifice if she could figure out how to get them down. Leshia gazed upward for a moment, brain whirring together to make a plan when a familiar scent caught her attention. Jewell? Her eyes narrowed as she picked up the scent of stress and blood. Oh no…

Leshia moved swiftly and when she came upon the girl she called out. "Jewell! Jewell what are you doing here?" Leshia snarled at the strangers and moved to place herself between the girl and the two strange yearlings. Her nose never lied and she did not detect Jewell's blood on either of the strangers but something was definitely off. These two smelt and moved like vultures. "I can take care of my packmate. You two can move on now."

"Talk"