Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-01-2013, 08:09 PM

Patrolling the borders once again, the Seracian esquire felt ill at ease, restless. He couldn't find himself to stay still. He couldn't just idly sit around in his den, waiting for something to happen. He had to move, to do something. And so he was patrolling the border, watching out for any want to be intruders or rogues looking to see if they could join. And it was while on this patrol that Pontifex caught the call of a stranger at the borders. By the tone, he could tell it was a woman, but she didn't sound like someone who was looking to try and join Seracia. It sounded like she had news. Surely Gerhardt had heard the call and was already there? Wanting to offer any service that he could, the dual-hued brute spurred himself into action, powerful limbs carrying him to the border, where his golden gaze spotted the smaller figure of an obsidian woman, his king no where in sight. May I help you ma'am? Ever respectful, the esquire approached the dark woman, wondering what exactly it was that she was here for.

Talk like this