Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
08-28-2017, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2017, 01:45 AM by Mammon.)

The viper's smirked as her brother pushed into her form, his groan sounded so sweet to her ears. She quirked a brow as he responded to her teasing, Oh? She stuck her tongue out at him but remained close on his tail as he trotted off. The foliage was thick around them but even still she noticed the doe's presence at the same time. She slowed, sliding into hiding next to Leviathan.

Mammon nodded at her brother's question, her mind working through the possibilities of their success. It took little time to work through the most obvious plan though she needed to observe their surroundings before she could speak to her plan. "Hide yourself in that brush." She nodded to a thicket a bit behind the deer, thick enough for a wolf to hide in. "I'll steer her towards you once you're in place and you spring upon her. My speed with bring me right up on her and we can bring her down together."

Walk "Levi" "Ava" Think

Leviathan or "Levi" as Mammon's brother and lover is welcome to crash all her threads regardless of tag rating.[Image: GMZH5Ns.png]