ardent

I could really use a wish so can those airplanes be like shooting stars?

Forsaken I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-29-2017, 08:43 AM
The brute had blood covering his maw, the scent of a second femme on his coat. While his newest little pet probably thought that she had been left alone, no, Forsaken was merely ensuring that his other little female captive didn’t run off. His golden eyes glittered with madness as he walked back, especially as he caught the scents of other wolves. Ahh… so someone found his little hide away for his slaves, hmm? He could feel his nails biting into the soil, his ears flicked forward with interest. Perhaps they’d dare try to punish him? The thought of receiving pain… ah what a glorious thought.

He arrived to find not one, but four strangers present, and the male grinned wickedly from ear to ear. “Jewell, leaving so soon? Just when I was getting your playmate into prime condition too.” His teeth flashed, revealing the blood upon them as he looked at the two wolves between Jewell and the other yearlings. One was but a yearling himself… and the other and older femme… though only slightly. Forsaken was the senior of them all.

“Guess my little present for Ganta is spoiled now.” He tried to pout, but what came out was a maniacal laugh instead. “Ahh such a shame… but perhaps the four of you could… be entertaining.” He licked his bloodied teeth, particularly eying the femmes as his tail moved back and forth.