ardent

I could really use a wish so can those airplanes be like shooting stars?

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-29-2017, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 01:49 PM by Leviathan.)

Levi only poked Mammon with his nose as she stepped forward, just watching her take her turn from the background. And then another wolf would come into view and try to separate them as a group. "Settle down little girl." He spoke teasingly, "We're only trying to help."

He kept his foolish grin through the entire interaction, that was until a young man came in between them all yet again. He stood tall, as if threatening to Levi and his sister. And though he was taller than the boy himself, Levi didn't hesitate to stand his own ground, a bristle in his back. An immediate change in expression to annoyed that he couldn't have his own little fun. "I'm used to wolves looking down on me. Don't think that you have me running in the other direction."

Anytime the colorful fae spoke he cocked his head sideways. Was the girl stupid or something? Did the wolf who did this to her knock her around a little too hard? "She's been raped dipshit." He pinned his ears slightly to the new alpha, "How are you supposed to help her if you don't even know what's wrong." Did this kid not know what sex was? It was on Levi and Mammon's list of sins, as well as being so young to find these ways to please themselves.

Jesus, another one?

Yet this time the male who approached was much older than group this time. He was implying that he had done this to the girl, his own wicked sounds and expressions. As his eyes would hit his Ava, Levi wouldn't wait a hot second before stepping in front of her getting ready to protect her with his life. He wasn't liking this alpha man but they both had wolves to protect. He would work with him now if he had to.

Walk "Levi" Think

!Rated R! For Language and Sexual themes. Prone to Violence.

Those who can crash his threads: Mammon
Those who can powerplay him: Mammon

(Lee-vie-ah-thane Morning-star)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Season: Spring
Size: 36 inches | Heavy

Important Details:

Plotting Thread