Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-30-2017, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 05:44 PM by Gabriel I.)

Someone was approaching. Gabriel was too focused to really care who it was. Pupilless eyes gazed vacantly into the water, reflecting a sea foam image. Something hit the water. A fish, leaping for joy? Unlikely, it was too loud. A rock, kicked by whoever was coming closer? Well, that would be rude. However, as the heavy footfalls splashed into the water, loud enough to be far too close for comfort, the herald turned his face in the wolf's direction. A scent wafted into his nostrils, and he heaved a long sigh. "Did you kick the dead fish into the river?" He demanded, sonorous baritone turned deadpan. "I was planning on eating that." He grumbled.

His Fallen brother fought his way through the current, all bravado and idiocy as usual. The golden male sighed again, shaking his head irritably. Honestly, Samael was an ass sometimes. Opting to ignore his sibling further, he lowered his head back to the water. He was hungry, and he didn't have time to deal with Samael's antics today. Whiskers dipped in the water, he continued his statuesque vigil over the river.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

I'M CALLING YOU FROM THE FUTURE

TO LET YOU KNOW WE MADE A MISTAKE

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.