Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-30-2017, 06:35 PM

Sure enough, Samael was being an ass. "It was rotten. If your that hungry then you should of just said something, I would of heard you and ensured no interaction except the hand off of the food." He droned, trying very poorly not to be condescending. The herald felt his hackles bristle, lips curling with irritation. Oh how he wanted to snap at his brother, and remind him exactly who he was talking to. Instead, he took a deep breath and let his eyes slide closed for a moment. He thought of his Father's teachings, about being calm when everything else was saying to do otherwise. He opened his eyes again.

"I am your elder, Luci. I am well aware of how to feed myself. Don't infantilise me simply because I cannot see." Gabriel was no fool, despite what many thought. He was well aware of why everyone was so careful around him. Just because he took longer to do something, didn't mean he was incapable. "Left coming in fast.." Samael said quietly. He had gotten good enough at it, in the past, to know to use Gabriel's left and right to describe things. The herald lunged to the side, jaws snapping in the water. He caught the end of its tail, having been just a hair too slow. The delicate fins ripped under the assault of his teeth. The slippery beast wriggled away. He had to chase it like a fool, snapping his teeth in the water until it was within his grasp.

Snorting water from his nostrils, the male lifted his prize high above the water. Tiny streams cascaded from the fur of his face and chest. Surely he looked moronic. The fish flapped incessantly, jerking his head up and down as it did. Lord, why did they struggle so much? He clenched his jaw, snapping brittle bones betwixt his teeth. The coppery taste on his tongue was overwhelming, he couldn't smell the things around him. All that surrounded him was the kill. As a child, he had often been too overstimulated to continue after catching prey. He remembered having to sit down a ways away, cleaning himself up. Then he could eat.

He felt something touch his shoulder, oh so gently. Samael was there. He grunted around the meal, inclining his head towards where he assumed the boy's head was. The tiniest tilt of his head was intended as a nonverbal gesture of question. It was hard to use gestures when he wasn't entirely sure how they looked or came off.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

I'M CALLING YOU FROM THE FUTURE

TO LET YOU KNOW WE MADE A MISTAKE

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.