gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-30-2017, 08:44 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

A stumbling dialogue met with his alabaster ears. The herald lifted his head in the direction of the conversation, expression quizzical. It halted very suddenly, and he frowned then. Someone was here, he could smell them. He pushed himself away from the wall, taking a few steps in the direction he'd last heard the voices. It was a masculine scent, and it was very suddenly tinged with fear. The golden male found himself scenting the air a little more intensively. Was there something to be afraid of? He couldn't scent any bears, or hear anything approaching.

"Pardon me, but is there someone there?" Uniform gaze of sea foam would stare blankly elsewhere, while he took a few more steps in the general direction of the other wolf. "Have I frightened you, by chance? I've been told I appear quite imposing, but I can assure you I wouldn't harm a fly." Neither would he harm a traitor, apparently. Samael's continued existence proved that. Whoever this was, they had nothing to fear from him. He aimed for a charming smile, intended to prove that he wasn't a threat. Whether or not it was taken that way was up to the stranger.

speech

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.