size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
08-30-2017, 09:16 PM

OOC warning; Language

It was one of them, he just knew it, one of the giant wolves in the southern continent, they had gone north to avoid them and they had failed.

“Pardon me, but is there someone there?" The Beast called, he was blind apparently which might have been fortunate for the smal mottled wolf.“A God who’s blind? What fools.” He heard Toad growl in his mind and quickly tried to silence him as if the male could somehow hear his brother's voice.  Spider stepped back slowly his ears flattened against his skull only to have his paw come down on a branch issuing a sharp crack. Every hair on his body stood on end in an instant and he found himself unable to hold back a soft whine.

"Have I frightened you, by chance? I've been told I appear quite imposing, but I can assure you I wouldn't harm a fly."

If what Echo had old him was true that was a lie, the fierce Abacus family were merciless and tortured wolves for sport and bathed in blood. His heart began to beat faster as a myriad of possibilities ran through his head.

“Give him what he wants you stupid whore, before he rips you in two!” Toad roared in his mind.

“SPIDER!” He blurted, terror-stricken. “M-m-m-my n-n-name i-is S-s-s-s-s-s-s-…” his name caught in his throat, his legs beginning to shake as the fear of incurring the giant wolf’s wrath became more and more present in his mind.  

Spider speaking   Echo Speaking You Speaking Toad's voice