gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-30-2017, 09:19 PM

He could smell it on his brother. It smelled so much like anger and he lowered his head. His head layed on his paws and he blinked.  What exactly was it he had done now? Shown his brother he still cared? Was that a crime?

He snorted at Gabe's butchering of a "mortal" phrase. He wasn't signifying his brother's hissy fit with an answer. That's what this was. Right? Had to be. He gave a sigh and lifted his head. It was just them right now and what else did he have to lose? His pride? Lost already. His dignity? Didn't have any. Yup nothing.

"I'm sorry Gabe. I'm sorry I fucked up. I'm sorry I fell in love. I'm sorry I couldn't condemn my children for my sins.... But there's one thing I will not be sorry for Gabe, and that's this feeling I have. I know my past may be jaded but just try to remember that perhaps I am but a man under everything. I'm just as flawed as everyone else. No one's perfect not even Mikey." he was sincere and loud enough to be heard over Gabe's eating.  He was factual. Pointing out things that he knew now. Maybe Gabe forgot how to be just a man in the last year. That or his caring instinct went so far but he tried to play it off with a cold front. And with that he turned his head to the side and laid it down. He was done for now. His eyes squeezed shut.

They were watering. He hated to let others know just how weak he was. He let out a shake breath. He needed to settle himself down again. To become heartless just wasn't something he was capable of.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

WE'RE NOT WAITING FOR PERMISSON 

WE DEFY OUR INHIBITION

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.