gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-30-2017, 09:41 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

Crunching snow under paws smaller than his own. They were retreating from him. Oh Lord, had he frightened the other wolf? A very sudden sound, a snapping branch. Tall audits would push forwards, whiskers pointing outwards in search of something close by. "Have I done something wrong?" He questioned worriedly, snout reaching forth in search of something. Finally, he got a response. It wasn't the one he wanted. A very loud, terrified shriek. Like a startled horse, the balked and reared backwards. Ears shoved back, and eyes wide, he had to take a moment to process it. The male was stuttering profusely, as though the herald had stepped on him.

"Spider?" He questioned softly, assuming a posture that attempted to make himself smaller. The cold was forgotten. Ears low on his skull, and tail tucked just a little, he bent his elbows. "That's an interesting name. I haven't heard anything like that in my travels." He continued, hoping he was doing something right. Slowly, he lowered his haunches onto the hard packed snow beneath him. He felt like perhaps making himself a still object would be less threatening. He had no clue what this wolf looked like, but had a feeling he was rather small in stature.

"Spider, are you hurt? I don't know much about herbs, but I can help if you need me to." He offered in a quiet voice, inclining his head in what he hoped to be the direction of the strange young male.

speech

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.