Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
08-30-2017, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 10:11 PM by Spider.)

He crouched into a low ball as the male came closer, his tail tucked hard against his belly. The stranger finished his name and to his surprise even complimented him. He even found himself with a moment to wonder where the male had been that parents didn’t give their children names like Spider, or Cricket, or Toad like his father Crab had. He supposed Church was slightly different but even Church’s alpha had been named Clout back when he was a soldier.

"Spider, are you hurt? I don't know much about herbs, but I can help if you need me to."

He snapped back to attention, his eyes still wide and practically about to jump out of his skull. Then it hit him; A giant blind wolf was asking him, a healer, if he was hurt. He gave a sharp nervous laugh, unable to help himself then cleared his throat before the fierce Abacus wolf had a change of heart and tore out his throat.

“N-n-no.” He said, clearing his throat a second time as his voice cracked.“I-I’m f-f-f-fine.” He said softly

"Why not make yourself useful for once?" Toad taunted.

"I-I-I-I'm-m-m a-aactually a h-h-healer." He said, his stuttering voice meek and cautious

Spider speaking   Echo Speaking You Speaking Toad's voice