gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-30-2017, 10:49 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

It took a long time for a reply from the male, just as before. The herald hoped he wouldn't shout again. It was rather hard on his sensitive ears. He insisted, in what the golden male was beginning to understand, was his usual stumbling way, that he was okay. He waited patiently and with serene expression, for him to speak. He had dealt with similar speech issues a few times with wolves that had joined Father over the years. They simply needed time and understanding. Spider added that he was, in fact, a healer.

"Oh?" He said curiously. Somehow, he hadn't expected Spider to say that. "Well, then it seems you've no need for me, huh?" He laughed lightly and smiled brilliantly. A soft thump of his tail on the snow would display his jovial mood. It was a joke, meant to be an easy way to ease the smaller male's fears. It was oddly quiet out here, for some reason there didn't appear to be any nearby wildlife to provide ambience.

"Oh, forgive me," The sudden lapse in manners was almost inexcusable, and he winced just a touch. No doubt Father would have cuffed him over the head for that one. The thought made him shiver just a little bit, barely noticeable. "I haven't introduced myself! I'm Gabriel Morningstar. You can call me Gabe, if you'd like." The nickname was added as an afterthought, perhaps meant to warm the timid male to him.

speech

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.