gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-30-2017, 11:46 PM

His brother came to him now. That blasted alias fell from his lips and he couldn't help the grumble that fell from his lips. Lucifer this, Lucifer that. He was sick of that name. Samael. How hard was it for Gabe to get that when they were alone he could use his true name. Sam wasn't telling anyone, not like any would listen to him regardless.

Good was not a way he would describe himself. In fact he was worse than horrible. He slept around, had ate other wolves, though they deserved what they got honestly. He was known for having a bite that would turn on alot of others for the smallest things. Good in him? Yeah right. Sam was the worst of the worst according to Abba.

Then his brother was sliding up next to him. As he touched his scars he let out a quiet hiss and his scruff rose. It was his most sensitive of places. Then just as soon as it happened his ruff was flat. His brothers laving tongue soothing him in a childish manner. Though for Sam now-a-days, such a thing was sensual thing. His tail moved slowly, slapping back and forth. Gabe kept talking and he did his best to focus on his brother's voice. The feeling of his hot breath ghosting over his head and ears sent shivers that he did his best to mask down his spine.

"Your not cruel Gabriel, nor are you so weak. Stop living in the past, we cant change it, we can only learn from it. Though i didnt learn much except that Abba made you do something he shouldnt have and has forgotten what it is to be mortal. And that everyone is flawed. Mine, I can't say no to my heart, I sleep around, act much tougher than I truly am, and I'm in love with something that can never be mine."me kept his head down and as his brother started cleaning his ear of dead fur his breath caught. Well one thing that was good was at least it wasn't his scars.

His brother wanted to sleep it seemed but that wasn't the sleeping that now he wanted to partake in. He gave a pleasured hum. It was soft and gentle.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

WE'RE NOT WAITING FOR PERMISSON 

WE DEFY OUR INHIBITION

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.