Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
08-31-2017, 02:12 PM

Met with no resistance from his Fallen brother, the herald continued to soothe the younger sibling as best he could. However, the deep rumble of Samael's voice reverberated through his own ribs as he spoke. "Your not cruel Gabriel, nor are you so weak. Stop living in the past, we can't change it, we can only learn from it. Though I didn't learn much except that Abba made you do something he shouldn't have and has forgotten what it is to be mortal. And that everyone is flawed. Mine, I can't say no to my heart, I sleep around, act much tougher than I truly am, and I'm in love with something that can never be mine." He lamented, though Gabriel wondered a little at that last part. Who did Samael love that rejected him so? That thought drifted off as Samael fell silent again.

The gentle hum of contentment that left his brother was taken as sleepiness. "These are thoughts for another time, Luci." He murmured, resting his chin atop the male's head in an attempt to silence him. If his brother wouldn't shut up he was going to go back to eating and leave him to be annoying and mopey on his own.

.:Exitus Gabriel (potentially):.

"Gabriel"
Thoughts
"Samael"

I'M CALLING YOU FROM THE FUTURE

TO LET YOU KNOW WE MADE A MISTAKE

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.