size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
08-31-2017, 07:23 PM

God this place was awful.

The dark scenery would have suited the wicked woman, but she preferred the dark under her feet like her obsidian beach. She didn't like wandering about, swaying around and "Umph," bumping into these ginormous mountain trees. "Ow..." She spoke lightly to herself before shaking slightly and continuing on.

Before long, she could spot a couple of dark wolf outlines, but by the time she saw them they should have been able to see her. She wouldn't stop and think about how she could seem threatening to the ones here. Besides, there were two of them and one of her, they should feel finneee.

She only heard the woman before her speak, "Looks like you found your friend," And she would spot the creature upon his shoulders. "Oh what, a meal as a pet?" She brutally interrupted their kind interactions, "Chomp, chomp." She spoke out loud with a lick or her jowls and a crooked smile. "Well, perhaps too small for my liking..." She wasn't looking to actually eat the bird, but her messed up mind just gave her impulsive things to shout out.

Walk "Talk" Think