gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-03-2017, 04:18 PM

He tried to ignore the girl at first and turned away when she turned her- admittedly funny- glower toward the tar pit, but once she spoke he turned back to face her, his eyes wide in astonishment. He settled once she finished and thumped his tail against the rock pensively.

“I left my home too.” He said. “The leader of my home pack left without telling anyone and someone else took over. he said knowing full well that he made Vali sound like a usurper. “I was supposed to take over after him but he never told anyone, now his stupid daughter is taking over in the Fall.” His voice grew into truculent growl as he spoke, his lip raising to show his teeth. He turned his narrowing glare to the tar pit, fury building behind his eyes.

“It was supposed to be me! And now I’m supposed to be some stupid-“ He didn’t finish his sentence. He swatted a rock furiously with his large paws sending it flying before it landed with a dull ‘plop’ just short of the other end of the pit.  He rose and turned sharply, striding down the rock fuming and on the verge of tears.

Speech Thought

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic