Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-03-2017, 11:42 PM

She was impressed with her sons questions once he asked them. They were deeper questions than she had expected and she could tell from them that he was taking this role seriously. "We have almost always had a pack or two near our borders," she replied after a moment of thought. "Especially after our territory moved from the hot springs to the falls. Abaven has been in place for as long, if not longer, than Fiori so we have been neighbors for a very long time. Other packs have been in and out over time. Rivaxorus, Leo's nephew, had a pack for a good while near where Dragoste is now. I can only remember one time when we've had a pack on that side of us that wasn't tied to us in some way and they were very short lived."

She paused for a moment to think about the second portion of his question. "This is the first time that I can remember that we've ever really had this level intruders. I can't say for sure what is causing it. It seems to me that Fiori has always kept a low profile and now all of the sudden others are starting to take notice. I've always appreciated the peace and quiet that I was able to raise you boys and your sisters in, but now it seems to be causing us problems."

"Talk" "You" Think