size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
09-04-2017, 02:32 AM

He couldn't help but smile a bit when she decided that she wanted to take on the Talon rank. He nodded, tail beating slightly against his hocks. "Then you are officially a Talon as of now. You'll need to train hard for this rank, but I promise it will be rewarding." He nodded again in approval. Though there weren't any jobs right now in this moment, he had a feeling there would be some soon. Maybe if he got his butt out there to start speaking with the other packs, they might find some jobs for her to do. "I appreciate the support with the pack relations thing, after our raid...we'll see what to do about that. Whoever we decide to raid probably won't want anything to do with us, but we'll see." He snorted with amusement at that, sure Talis might be hated by their target pack, but it wasn't like they were going to siege. Either way, he would figure that out later on. "You know, I think I'll have you train with me. As well as my mother, Avalon. You'll have split training between us in fighting and tracking, what do you think?"

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.