Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
09-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Kai was still as he considered his options. It wasn't like he could simply swim out to safety.. right? He had seen an island far off in the distance but it was getting dark and he wasn't the biggest fan of swimming to begin, especially to somewhere so far away. He shivered as a wave rolled in and lapped at the underside of his belly, twisting his head to search the shoreline and explore other options. If he waded a bit further along the coast, maybe he could avoid the worst of the spiders, but he really wasn't sure where the damn things were hiding or how far he'd have to go to avoid them.

The arrival of another, further up the shoreline than he wanted to be, caught him by surprise. Her words made his eyes widen instinctively, and he swallowed hard, shaking his head dramatically as though it might rid the spider from his head. He looked a bit comical for a moment before he paused, his nose wrinkling. "Aack! Are you sure?" He shook his head again, his ears flicking as he realized the stranger likely couldn't see much of anything on his head from this distance.

He frowned slightly, his eyes narrowing as he took a few steps closer to her, still wading in the cool ocean water. "Least I don't have them crawling all over my paws like you do," he said, squinting at her - unsure if he saw actual spiders scuttling around her paws, or if he was just imagining it, but it was good payback either way.