gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
09-04-2017, 11:14 AM

Roza's head shot up to listen as a howl reached her from the border. It wasn't a voice she recognized, but the tone didn't seem hostile in any way. A nervous excitement hit her as she realized that without Ganta here she was the one they would be wanting to see. It was her first time making a solo trip to greet a visitor at the border. Of course the last thing she wanted to do was keep their visitor - or potential member - waiting so she quickly instructed Ulric to wait for her to return at the den and hurried off to see who it was.

The light tan and brown woman was fairly easy to find. They seemed to be fairly equal in height and build at least. Her scent didn't have any traces of any of the other packs so she had to assume this was a loner. She greeted the woman with a friendly smile, her tail high with authority but still wagging gently. "Hello there!" she said as she stopped a respectful distance away. "Welcome to Dragoste. I'm Roza, one of the alphas here. Is there something I can help you with?"

Talk Abbey Others