Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-04-2017, 04:09 PM
She snorted at his comment but only responded by sticking her tongue out at him and feigning exasperation. He was just lucky that cheeky face of his had a place deeply rooted in her heart. That and the gentle nips and easy affection was pretty nice.

His promise made her smile come back, reaching all the way to her pale blue eyes. Thank you, Zeph," Cae smiled, still tempted to continue his favorite game of smart comebacks and teasing but for once she was a bit overwhelmed with how glad she was that things were going so well. "I think it is, Ganta was a very kind man. He reminded me of my father to be honest, I like his passion and determination. Like I said, the pack wasn't made yet when I met him but I have a suspicion it will be by now. Couldn't hurt too much to check it out at the very least." The way Caelum saw things, there weren't a lot of wolves she had any desire to follow. Ganta had made n impression though, so whether his pack had been brought into existence might be the difference between Caelum deciding to take the position offered, or try toughing it out as loners. Not knowing any of the other alphas in the area left her feeling disinclined to bother venturing across the land to check them out. It would be a long process to go looking for a suitable pack, an endeavor that might prove fruitless in the end so she was already pretty sure it was Dragoste or nothing.