gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-04-2017, 10:15 PM

I'M KNOWN TO PUNCH 'EM IN THE DICK AT THE END OF A FIGHT

The girl was strange. That much was immediately obvious. "You ever think they are like.. little tiny wolves. And we are like... a giant wolf?" She asked, as though that was something normal individuals said. Was this how the spirits conversed? The golden beast was not familiar. The godling jerked their head back a little at that, not quite confused but definitely concerned. Luckily the strange little spirit wasn't looking at them, instead making noises while they splashed in the water. Oooo-kay then. She rolled about in the muck, until she was mostly upright again. She stretched her limbs languidly, ass in perfect view. Ripe for the taking. Their balls twitched at the sight.

She shook muck in all directions, splattering it carelessly upon the godling. She stood then, and trotted up the bank. Close enough to taste. "What, you get off by watching young ladies in their bath?" She asked in a tone that was clearly looking to incite something within them. Salmon appendage would slide from their jaws, caressing along the length of their snout. "Precisely." They growled, lunging forth to get a whiff of her scent from closer by. Not a bitch in heat, not yet. Regardless, they were more than ready to take her. "Though you, love, are no lady." They added, returning the instigating tone unabashedly. Two could play this game.

"speech"

AND I NEVER SAY I'M SORRY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT