Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-01-2013, 11:35 PM

I've never caught fish, or even had fish. Fish is fine so long as you're the one catching it. She'd never eaten fish before? That was the first time he'd heard that. Mostly everyone he'd ever known had at least eaten fish once in their life. Not that there was anything wrong with her having never eaten fish, it was just something he hadn't expected. Well there is always a first time for everything. And no worries, I have no problem with that. You can just sit back and I'll get us some dinner. He presented her with a reassuring smile before turning away to face the water, dark paws carrying the brute towards the edge of the little river.

Fish swam beneath the surface, completely unaware that some of their lives were about to be ended and that they were on the menu. Golden gaze tracked a particular fish, salmon if he wasn't wrong as it moved towards him. Pontifex lowered his muzzle to the surface of the water, leaving only inches between the clear surface and his onyx nose. He waited until it was parallel with his nose before lunging towards the water, jaws snapping open simultaneously only to clamp shut over the body of the fish. It wriggled in its his grasp, attempting to get free but a hard clamp of his jaws and it went limp in his grasp. The esquire craned his neck around to face Rayne, tossing the fish towards her with a flick of his head. Hope you like it. he called out, turning back towards the water in preparation to catch his own fish.

Talk like this