ardent

these wings are made to fly

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Gideon was more than lucky to have her, to be able to look t her, and to be able to call her his. She was perfect in every right and offered him something that it would seem his life was perfectly vacant of . Love. A smile would drift over his dark lips and his head would turn against the curve of her neck. Eyes fell pleased over her svelte frame and he listened to her words with ease, enjoying the loving acceptance that they carried. They, together, would be perfect and he had no doubt that he and his princess would survive and thrive with ease. Also, there was the given fact that if anyone dared to touch her he would rip their throat out. It was a pleasant thought to hold to in the moment he resided in. A thought of actual seriousness, which wouldn't happen often, so he was glad that he could get it off his chest as soon as possible Granted, he had a feeling there would only be so much that was tolerable in his new home. He knew that he would go to Valhalla to be with her, but how she would have him, that was still questionable, "I don't know. They surely wouldn't be as good looking at me, that's just an amusing thought," The man would roll his shoulders back in amusement and a chuckle would escape from his lips, "I believe I should be getting you home, Mrs. Adravendi,"