Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
09-10-2017, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 03:49 PM by Natha.)
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

As the girl shook her head in answer to Natha's question the lynx fell silent, contemplating how best to carry on this conversation.  She felt a small sense of pity for the girl.  Being mute would not bother the cat much for she was solitary and had little need to speak to the others of her species but for a pack wolf it had to be difficult to be able to communicate.  Though there was always body language and it seemed the girl could get around well enough.  She gestured to Natha's paws.  Natha lifted one and looked at it then back at the girl, trying to figure out what she was asking.  "Yes, my paws are quite large.  They're for hunting on snow. I prefer the north and its colder regions."

That didn't quite seem to be the question the girl was asking.  The girl scrapped the ground then looked at Natha who stared back in confusion before it suddenly dawned on her the girl must be referring to her claws.  She held up her left forepaw and flexed her muscles causing razor sharp claws to spring from her toes. "Cats can hide their claws, to keep the ground from dulling them.  Girl are you alone?  Do you have family in this forest?"  She was careful to choose her questions, doing her best to make them easy to answer.  "Is there anyway you can tell me your name?"  This would be the trickiest question but she felt foolish to keep calling the wolf 'girl'.