Zephyr I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
09-16-2017, 07:32 PM
The slightly amused demeanor he had worn, following his look of surprise and utter bewilderment at the sudden news, slowly shifted into something warmer. Thank you? She wasn't quite sure exactly what she was thanking him for, but he shrugged his wide shoulders somewhat nonchalantly. He had no intentions of doing anything about staying and dealing with whatever issues they had created - however unintentionally - though he was half-amazed his reaction hadn't been to run immediately.

She spoke of the man who ruled the pack, and Zephyr nodded in understanding. Passionate and determined - sounded like good qualities for a leader to have, definitely the sort of leader he wanted to rule the pack his children grew up in. He pursed his lips and considered it for a long moment.  "Then I suppose we'll be checking it out, won't we?" If she was intrigued by this man, he was willing to give the pack an honest consideration. He knew it would be significant effort to scout out the other packs, let alone wonder if they would even be good fits. Either way - they would figure out what would be best for their children. Thinking of that, he leaned down slightly to press his snout against her belly, wishing he could feel them kicking inside, but he knew it was far too early.

"Talk" "You" Think