Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-18-2017, 04:46 PM

Maintaining the playful vigor that had swept over her, Caelum straightened a little, tail fanning the air. Mentally she was holding onto this moment with a death grip. A warm moment to hold onto, one of the few fresh ones she could consider good. Things were on an upswing and she intended to hold tight to ever second of these better memories. Maybe someday she could begin to smother bad memories with more recent good ones. One could hope.

Her eyes glittered with happiness and hope when he spoke, body electric with energy. She grinned and let him touch her stomach, taking a moment to be excited about the little ones they'd be raising, then looked back at him and chirped, "I think so," giving him a sidelong look she'd add, "Glad I won't have to figure out how to carry our pups and you." Though her words were followed by a sly wink, they left one thinking she'd be more than willing to do just that if she had to.

Trotting to the shore, Cae stood on the bank, as close to Zephs height as she'd ever be with the few extra inches it gave her. Quirking a brow, she beckoned for him to follow. They probably wouldn't be making it to the pack today, or super soon, but they could make some progress in attempting to find it, and she was sure she could amuse them both somehow as they traveled.

-exit-

SPEAK
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]