gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-20-2017, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 06:43 PM by Aranea.)

THIS POST WAS IN MONUMENT RAPIDS
OOC: I see her in the pack roster so I'm assuming that means she's now in abaven

A pretty bubbly creature she was, no longer in her hump like the boy obviously saw. She hopped around ahead of him only to turn back every once in a while with a playful grin to make sure she was still headed in the same direction. Aranea didn't like that the young man had seen her in her low but she would try and throw that in the back of her mind. Aranea herself was a rather kind creature but also as a neutral. She was generous but had her own ways to go about things. 

Coming to the river side, she would stop at the bank to stare down at herself for a few moments just enjoying the solitude of the pack. Looking to the boy with that same meaningful grin she would ask, "What was your name again?", and cock her head slightly, "Ty?" She had truly remembered his name, but just wanted to see if he accepted the nickname or not. Regardless, she would call him this anyway. It would just make it so much more fun if it annoyed him. "Well your pack is very gorgeous... have you lived here long?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead