Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
09-24-2017, 03:07 PM

The response was slow, but nonetheless welcome from the other male. Tentative, stuttering vocals would make use of the offered nickname. “H-h-hello G-g-gabe.”The smile upon his dark lips would warm yet more. He began to slowly pose a question, in his own lilting and stumbling way. “W-w-what-“ However, he was cut off.

The fluttering of small wings, and a strange voice above the herald's head. “What brings you this far north?” Audits would swivel in an attempt to locate the source of the sound, expression quizzical.

Of course, to not answer would be rude. "I assume it is obvious I am not suited to the cold?" He would joke, still trying to figure out who had spoken. He scented no other wolves. The voice was different, too. It lacked the growling lilt of most wolves. "I was told that the north was a little better than the southern area this time of year, and I was curious." He explained. Spider greeted the stranger with a name, "Echo.". That was a lovely name. More fluttering of wings. Gabriel was beginning to have some suspicions as to the identity of the mysterious Echo. His ears pivoted to follow the movements as best he could.

The other male introduced Echo as his friend, who offered a greeting of their own. This time, coming from the same direction as Spider's voice. "Pardon my bluntness, but are you a bird of some variety, Echo?" Smooth baritones would question, nostrils flaring in hopes of locating a scent. All he could smell was an herb of some variety.

"Gabriel" Thoughts "Others"

IF YOU HAVE NIGHTMARES WE'LL DANCE ON THE BED

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.