size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-24-2017, 03:28 PM

A surprised look to her own face as he seemed to be getting aggressive in his voice and a flash of his teeth. Though she would continue to follow him at the bank, paced now to let him slightly ahead of her. She would let out a quiet "Heh," Only to show the brute that she wasn't scared of his reaction. But just to make it more relaxed, she would add, "It seems like a lot of drama here." She wouldn't be regretting her decision to give it a try. She did actually find his sudden turn of annoyance cute in some kind of way. The two of them being so young and his defiance towards the women was almost too funny to bare.

"Do you think the pack will be okay?" She questioned though not in fear of losing another place to call home, only of sheer curiosity of how the boy felt. He had already been showing his colors about the women, why not prowl for some more? "I can tell a few wolves have left recently, I'm assuming because of your alpha leaving. Do you think more wolves would leave because of... Sparrow ruling?" She understood that sparrow was the heir, but maybe the ones that stayed liked Vali, "Maybe it's time for a royal change." She was implying that maybe the family of rule had run out of their pride or something like that. "Maybe start out fresh?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead