Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
09-24-2017, 04:07 PM

Quiet laughter from the other male was heartening to hear. Hopefully he was becoming more comfortable. Gabriel didn't want to cause any stress, it wasn't who he was. Another soft thump of his tail against the snow. He was enjoying himself, all things considered. “F-f-f-for now.” Spider said in a jovial tone. The herald didn't doubt that it was going to get worse as the seasons passed. “It’s a-alm-m-most unl-l-iveable a-a-a-after A-Autumn.” The male added, with no sign of tension returning to his voice. A sage nod would be offered alongside his response. "Duly noted, I will remain further south once the leaves begin to fall." He said.

A very sudden and strange noise erupted from seemingly nowhere. Raucous hooting, like a laugh. Pressing his ears back, the male felt his heart rate spike. What was that? Sensitivity to sound had its drawbacks, as illustrated by the sharp recoil from the loud sound. Echo's voice followed. "Kookaburra." That must be what he was?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I must say I've never encountered talking kooky-birds before." There he was again, bungling simple things. He leaned forward a little, seeking out the scent that was still teasing at his nostrils. "What is it that you have there? It smells.. like an herb?"

"Gabriel" Thoughts "Others"

IF YOU HAVE NIGHTMARES WE'LL DANCE ON THE BED

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.