gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-27-2017, 10:07 AM

He stepped onto the battlefield, his eyes steeled with determination. There was a long road ahead of him, and he doubted he could put his faith in Lark to train him enough to reach his goal. He looked out into the vast open plain, ears alert, narrowed eyes watching for any sign of movement. He tipped his head back and cried a furious howl into the sky; MAKE ME STRONG!” It said, although for all he knew the only answer he would receive would be one intending to maim the young wolf rather than train him or coach him. He sat patiently and waited, more nervous than he was willing to admit as the wind carried dust across plain. “Come and get me.” He thought, as he waited, a small shiver of anticipation climbing up his back. This was one of the first steps he would take on his road to victory; to his ultimate goal of taking Abaven for himself and creating a pack worthy of holding most of the East.

Speech Thought

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic