gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-27-2017, 01:59 PM

His eyes narrowed slightly as a figure approached him. For a moment he thought it was his brother, but as the beast came closer he realized just how wrong he had been. The man was massive; larger than Brandr or even Lark, which the Lightning Bolt realized made him the perfect sparring partner.

"What is it you seek?"

He had asked, the stranger’s eyes roaming over him in a way that disquieted him, although he could not say why. “I want-“ He stopped himself, his voice had been shrill and nervous and that was no way for a future alpha to speak. “I need to learn to fight.” He said firmly, confidence filling his chest, his eyes narrowed with determination. “There is a pack not far from here who fell into the hands of a usurper and has been passed to an unfit leader.” He explained, hoping his mostly fabricated story struck a chord with the stranger that would hopefully spur him into training the younger wolf. “I intend to take it as my own, by force if necessary.”

Speaking Thinking  You  

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic