gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-27-2017, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 06:46 PM by Aranea.)

Aranea had been in her own little slump herself. She was finally safe behind pack borders and started her new life in a new family. But it didn't really feel like it at heart...

She would spend most of the time in her den, sometimes collecting the herbs of the pack and a lot of time "organizing" them over and over. She didn't really want to bother Tyranis all that often or even Vali. She wanted the woman to understand her and she felt that impossible. Though she would go believe the words of Tyranis that Sparrow would be taking over and Vali would no longer need to hear her foolish, heartbreaking, emotional crap.

Today however, she would take a silent step to the outside of his den, only standing there for an awkward moment before putting her face in view to him. "Hey Ty..." She greeted quietly and shyly, "What were you going to do today?" She looked down at the snake he had pulled apart in interest, but wouldn't look at it for long. She didn't think she had seen anyone eat a snake before... It was a little weird to her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead